We miss you! Although we are all apart, we are all in this together. We can't wait for the time when we can have you here at Van Andel Arena and DeVos Performance Hall to enjoy live music again.
We are excited for the future of our venues and the live entertainment we will be able to bring to you. Until then, we are thrilled to bring live music into your home, including the 117 Entertainment Instagram Live Series, “Hangin’ at Home with 117,” featuring guest artists from the Nashville-based entertainment firm’s roster. 117’s Zach Farnum will host the live streams on Instagram, @zachfarnum and on the artists’ accounts. The artist line-up and more information can be found below.
Looking for more ways to stay entertained at home? Visit our “Stay Entertained” pages on VanAndelArena.com and DeVosPerformanceHall.com.
Follow along the with the arena on social media for more fun and engaging entertainment content and updates! Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Stay strong. Stay safe. We will see you soon!
Hangin’ at Home with 117 Livestream Schedule:
April 8 - Terry McBride - 7pm ET
April 10 - Alyssa Trahan - 7pm ET
April 13 - Randy and Mary Travis - 7pm ET
April 15 - Alexandria Corn - 7pm ET
April 17 - James Robert Webb - 7pm ET
April 20 - Farewell Angelina's Ashley Gearing - 7pm ET
April 22 - Kalie Shorr - 7pm ET
April 24 - Honey County - 7pm ET
April 27 - Scooter Brown - 7pm ET
April 29 - Paul Bogart - 7pm ET
Several of these artists have Michigan ties!
- Terry McBride’s former band, McBride & the Ride, performed their first concert in Detroit. Terry returned to Michigan in April 2019 to perform at the Holland Civic Center and the Chenery Auditorium in Kalamazoo.
- Randy Travis performed at Van Andel Arena on October 1, 2005. Randy and Mary Travis sent a hand-written letter in December 2019 to a Schoolcraft, MI woman that was diagnosed with ALS. They were touched by the VerHey family’s story that they came across in the Kalamazoo Gazette and were particularly moved to read that the VerHeys recently danced at their daughter's wedding to the Randy Travis song "Forever and Ever, Amen," the same song that was played for the first dance at the VerHeys’ own wedding in 1988.
- Farewell Angelina's Ashley Gearing performed at the Midland Center for the Arts in Midland, MI on June 14, 2019. When asked about favorite venues they’ve played, Gearing said, “We were the first act to play at the reopening of The Capitol Theatre in Flint, Michigan and the people that came to that show were just so excited to have us and it was such a vibey, cool atmosphere.”
- Kalie Shorr was scheduled to play May 2020 show dates in Sault Ste. Marie, MI, but has had to postpone them.
- Honey County played at DeVos Place in Grand Rapids for the NACA Mid America Showcase in October of 2018.